This year, I have been very busy! During the summer I raced on a swim team. I was on the Boerne Barracudas. I swam in many races and had a ton of fun! I liked racing in freestyle the best.
I have continued Etta's Book Club (www.ettasbookclub.com). I have enjoyed all the books and can't stop reading! My favorite book that I read this year was Princess Academy. I also read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Activity days at church is a blast! We recently put on a show for the little primary kids showing the importance of the word of wisdom. I am still working on the faith in god program.
I now am in forth grade and I am loving it! Good teachers make it all easier. I go to Kendall Elem. Home to the knights. Earlier this year, I was "knighted" for being respectful and responsible. I love to sing. That is one of the many reasons why I am in choir this year. I have done two concerts so far and I will make that three soon! That and many other things keep me busy year round! Have a very merry Christmas! Love, Megan



No comments:
Post a Comment